The Protein Bread Co. Protein Bread Mix 6 Australian Seeds 350g
In stock with supplier- ships within 5-7 business days
The perfectly wholesome and nutritious gluten free loaf option - One pack makes up to 20 slices of bread! High in Protein, Low Carbs and 100% delicious!
Macros per serve: Protein 15g | Carbs <2g | Fat 6g
You will need
- 1 ¾ cups of water (440ml)
- 2 whole extra large eggs or 100ml egg whites
- 1 tablespoon of white vinegar (20 ml)
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 180°C.
- Line a small loaf tin with baking paper.
- Whisk together water, eggs and vinegar. Empty packets contents into a separate large bowl.
- Pour the wet mix into the dry mix and gently fold and combine.
- Pour combined mixture into tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then rotate tin and bake for 30 minutes more
- Remove from tin and place on cooling rack for 2 hours.
*For best results - refrigerate your loaf overnight!
Lupin, Australian grown seeds (20% (pepitas, linseeds, poppy seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, black wattle seeds), Whey protein, golden flaxmeal, sesame seeds, pea protein, baking powder (gluten free), kibbled sunflower, natural flavour (plant extract), salt.
- 100% Gluten Free
- 95% less carbs than regular wholegrain breads!
- Suitable for Vegetarians