Thankfully Nourished Marine Collagen Plus Strawberry 50s 150g
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is a key constituent of all connective tissues. Collagen provides the infrastructure of the musculoskeletal system, essential for mobility. Peptides are short chain amino acids naturally derived from collagen protein. These natural peptides are highly bioavailable, digestible and soluble in cold water. The intake of collagen ensures the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones, and joints.
Thankfully Nourished Marine Collagen Plus is a unique blend of marine collagen peptides and wholefood Vitamin C designed to nourish your skin from the inside out.
Thankfully Nourished Marine Collagen Plus is:
- Environmentally friendly, made from fish skin which would otherwise be discarded
- Pleasant tasting and dissolves easily
- Free from GMO’s, heavy metals and other contaminants
- Free from sugars and artificial sweeteners or flavours
- Designed to nourish you from the inside out!
- Made exclusively from wild-caught cod from the North Atlantic Ocean, Thankfully Nourished Marine Collagen Plus comes exclusively from sustainable fishing practices and is guaranteed to be free from GMO’s, heavy metals and all other contaminants.
The Acerola berry is a good source of Vitamin C, contributing to healthy collagen formation and protecting cells from free radical damage.
- Promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, and stronger nails
- Helps keep bones healthy and strong
- Supports joint health
- Contributes to a balanced diet and helps maintain weight
- Supports healthy inflammation response due to overexercise
- Natural glycine improves sleep quality.
Marine Collagen Highlights:
- Naturally Minimally Processed
- No Additives or Preservatives
- Cold Water Soluble
- Great for mixing into a quick drink with juice, milk, or water
- Easily mixed into foods such as oatmeal, pasta sauce, or smoothies
- Light molecular weight is highly digestible
Marine Collagen from fish skin (Cod, Gadus morhua), acerola, natural flavour (strawberry and rhubarb), colouring (beetroot), stevia.
- Mix with fruit juice or milk
- Add to a post-workout protein shake for added support
- Add to a smoothie for a boost in protein
- Mix with common foods such as oatmeal, cereal, or even the pasta sauce for your spaghetti.
Servings per container: 50