Vital Proteins Wild Caught Marine Collagen 221g
In stock with supplier- ships within 5-7 business days
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is a key constituent of all connective tissues. Collagen provides the infrastructure of the musculoskeletal system, essential for mobility. Peptides are short chain amino acids naturally derived from collagen protein. These natural peptides are highly bioavailable, digestible and soluble in cold water. The intake of collagen ensures the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones, and joints.
Collagen is a natural and healthy ingredient that has been used for centuries. Collagen-rich foods are a large part of traditional diets. Our ancestors utilized whole-animal nutrition, which provided an abundant amount of collagen, the native form of gelatin. Over time, we have lost touch with this powerful, healing superfood.
Vital Proteins’ Marine Collagen is made from the scales of fresh Non-GMO Project verified snapper wild-caught in the Pacific Ocean near Hawaii using sustainable harvesting.
- Promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, and stronger nails
- Helps keep bones healthy and strong
- Supports joint health
- Contributes to a balanced diet and helps maintain weight
- Supports healthy inflammation response due to overexercise
- Natural glycine improves sleep quality.
Marine Collagen Highlights:
- Naturally Minimally Processed
- No Additives or Preservatives
- Cold Water Soluble
- Great for mixing into a quick drink with juice, milk, or water
- Easily mixed into foods such as oatmeal, pasta sauce, or smoothies
- Light molecular weight is highly digestible
Nourishment from the inside out
Want to look and feel younger? 70% of our skin is made up of collagen. Collagen ensures the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin. Maintaining the amount of collagen is the key to beautiful skin. Glycine, proline, alanine and hydroxyproline are the main constituents of collagen; replenishing these constituent amino acids appears to be needed to maintain the amount of collagen at healthy levels. These amino acids are essential for maintaining an even skin structure and thus healthy skin. Clinical research has shown that collagen, a natural protein:
- Promotes younger looking skin
- Improves skin moisture level
- Improves skin smoothness by reducing the number of micro-relief furrows
- Improves the signs of deep wrinkles
- Improve Skin Suppleness
Bone & Joint Support
Collagen represents 90% of organic bone mass and is a major component of ligaments, joints, and tendons. Dietary supplementation provides rapid absorption and repair of all structures in the body. Vital Proteins Collagen support healthy
- Bone and Mineral Density
- Joint Health
- Inflammatory response due to joint overuse or exercise
Fit for Life
Collagen has been shown to be more effective than whey protein in regards to athletic performance and building muscle. The naturally occurring amino acids support a healthy inflammation response due to inflammation from training and exercise. The protein from collagen also helps to:
- Restore Muscle
- Maintain a lean body
- Stabilize Appetite
- Lose & Maintain Weight
- Increase Athletic Performance
The most abundant amino acid in collagen, Glycine, an immunonutrient which supports healthy inflammation response, promotes deeper, more restorative sleep as well.
What is collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is a primary building block of skin, hair, nails, bones, tendons, joints, and cartilage. It is considered the “glue that holds the body together”.
Why do I need collagen?
When we get older, the production of collagen begins to slow down and cell structures start losing their strength. As a result, the typical signs of aging: loose skin, wrinkles, joint pain, low bone density, thinning hair, begin to show.
Supplementing with collagen is a vital way to help your body rejuvenate and stay youthful.
Backed by clinical studies, collagen supplementation is the most effective anti-aging method known today. By giving your body the raw materials it needs to repair, you are healing your body from the inside out.
How to use:
The cold-water soluble nature of Vital Proteins Marine Collagen makes it fantastic for mixing into almost any drink or dish imaginable.
Collagen peptides from Non-GMO verified wild-caught snapper.
- Mix with fruit juice or milk
- Add to a post-workout protein shake for added support
- Add to a smoothie for a boost in protein
- Mix with common foods such as oatmeal, cereal, or even the pasta sauce for your spaghetti.