Comvita Antibacterial Wound Gel 25g
ONE PRODUCT, THREE ACTIONS:
- Cleans: naturally cleans the wound of bacteria, dead tissue, dirt and debris by drawing it into the dressing.
- Protects: reduces the risk of infection.
- Heals: creates a moist, low pH environment that promotes wound healing.
This combination of Leptospermum honeys has been put together using advanced scientific knowledge to maximise honey’s potential to support the healing process.
Apply a generous quantity of Antibacterial Wound Gel™directly onto the wound or an appropriate dressing. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Serious wounds should be managed under the supervision of a healthcare professional. Do not use on individuals who have had an allergic reaction to honey. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
Mel (MediHoney™ antibacterial honey), waxes.
All of the products in the Comvita Medihoney™ range contain Medihoney™ Antibacterial Honey, which is a standardised medical grade of antibacterial honey collected predominantly from Leptospermum sp.(including Manuka).
The earliest record of therapeutic honey use dates as far back as 2000 B.C. Honey has been used as a healing substance throughout history by the ancient Egyptian, Greek, Roman and Chinese cultures.
- GMO Free
- No Artificial Flavours, Colours, Harsh Abrasives or Preservatives
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians