Natures Goodness Rose Hip Capsules 500mg/275's
Each capsule contains 500mg Rosa canina powder (equivalent to 4g of fresh fruit)
Rose Hip is a widely distributed plant growing in Europe, Asia and Americas. Rose Hip (Rosa canina) and its fruits are a rich source of bioactive substances, and widely renowned for its health giving properties.
Rose hip is a good source of vitamins and bio actives, including Vitamin C and galactolipids (glycosides).
Galactolipids have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
Vitamin C is a critical ingredient for collagen production and is required for good joint function. Rosehip is naturally coloured by carotenoid pigments, which have strong antioxident properties as well as anti-inflammatory activity.
- Temporarily relieve the pain of Arthritis, Osteoarthritis & Rheumatism
- Increase joint mobility
- Relieve inflammation & joint swelling
- Improve Osteoarthritis symptoms in the hands
- Improve sleep when affected by joint discomfort
- Improve the symptoms of lower back pain
Each capsule contains 500mg Rosa canina powder (equivalent to 4g of fresh fruit), hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (vegetarian capsule)
- GMO Free
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
Not Certified Organic