Nts Health Probiotic Bio Bubble 2L
Bio-Bubble contains 40 billion organisms per serve featuring over 200 strains of beneficial gut organisms, including acidophilus and bifidus (in live form).
This is a fizzy, fermented liquid derived from the microbial digestion of eight organic cereal grains and several legumes including alfalfa and soybeans. Probiotics involve a numbers game where the aim is to overwhelm the 'bad' guys with the 'good' guys and you will see that the benefits can extend far beyond bio-balancing.
- Contains food-derived minerals, vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants, all in biologically digested form.
- Also includes free amino acids, enzymes and billions of beneficial gut organisms.
- Digestion and good health are synonymous and many of us would benefit from boosting the biology responsible for digestion. Lacto-fermented foods have been the mainstay of of extended vitality for thousands of years in many cultures. Bio-Bubble represents a return to this tradition.
Malt, Organic Honey, Fresh Lemon Juice, Fermented Organic Grains and Legumes: Oats, Maize, Alfalfa Seed, BD Rice, Fresh Green Ginger, Linseed, Mung Beans, Rye Grain, Wheat, Millet, Buckwheat, Filtered Water Added.
Contains Over 200 Strains of Beneficial Organisms: Lactobacillus acidophilus, delbreukii, caseii, bulgaricus, caucasicus, fermenti, plantarum, brevis, helveticus, leichmannii, lactis, bifidus (Bifidobacterium bifidum), Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Saccharomyces boulardii.
- 50 to 150 mL per serve (per day)
- Intensive bio-balancing may require up to three Litres per week (initially).
- Ideal additive for baking bread - Use instead of water (up to 150 mL per loaf of bread).
- GMO Free
- No Artificial Colouring, Flavouring or Preservatives
- Dairy Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans