Rochway Australian Kakadu Plum Probiotic (10 Billion) 90g
With Australian grown Kakadu Plum, this inner-health immune and beauty powder has been formulated for total daily wellbeing - from supporting immune system function, promoting collagen production and skin health, to promoting healthy digestive system flora.
By now we all know that the gut microbiome has a large influence on our skin, meaning what you do on the inside will reflect on the outside. Every serve contains antioxidants and 5 billion CFUs of good bacteria from two of the most clinically-researched and evidence-based probiotic strains, to help beautify the gut and support a glow that's more than just skin deep.
- Kakadu plum is traditionally used in Australian indigenous medicine to relieve symptoms of common colds and flu
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Reduces free radicals formed in the body
- Supports skin health and integrity
- Supports intestinal health
- Supports healthy gastrointestinal immune function
- Helps promote healthy digestive system flora
- Helps restore good gut flora
- Adults and Children; take one teaspoon a day before meals, dissolve in your mouth with saliva – Powder is fluffy with a sherbet like taste
- Add to your favourite Smoothies, Yogurt & cereals.
- Not suitable for Children under the age of 3 years.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult healthcare professional
- Store below 25°C
- Refrigerate once opened
Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) fruit flesh extract dry conc. 30 mg equiv. dry fruit flesh 300 mg, Lactobacillus acidophilus 2.5 billion CFU, Lactobacillus plantarum 2.5 billion CFU, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 1000 mg.
No added wheat, gluten, yeast, animal products, milk derivatives, eggs, soy bean products, lactose, artificial colours or preservatives.
Contains xylitol, potassium, sugars and residual sulphites.
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Sulphate Free
- Vegetarian and Vegan Friendly