Teeccino Herbal Dark Chocolate Prebiotic x 10 Tea Bags
Rich layer upon layer of dark chocolate from Ecuadorian cacao is deepened by dark roasted ramón seeds for a heightened experience of the Aztec’s ‘Nectar of the Gods’
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residue
Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
Natural energy boost – from nutrients not stimulants
Antioxidants from carob, ramón seeds, cacao, cocoa powder
Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
Prebiotic SuperBoost™ – the prebiotics, GOS, XOS and inulin, nourish your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve gut health, maintain regularity and support your immune system. GOS and XOS are two prebiotic concentrates in Prebiotic SuperBoost™ while inulin extracts naturally from chicory roots into your cup during steeping. There is 600 mg of Prebiotic SuperBoost™ and 390 mg of inulin in every serving.
Carob*, chicory*, ramón seed*, cacao*, Prebiotic SuperBoost™ (vegan GOS: Gluco-oligosaccharide, organic XOS: Xylo-oligosaccharide), cocoa powder*, organic chocolate flavor.
*Certified organic ingredients
Produced on machinery that also processes almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- Teeccino tea bags make brewing Teeccino easy and convenient at home or on the go!
- Each tea bag contains 6g of Teeccino. Regular tea bags only hold 1 – 2g. Teeccino tea bags have more than 3 times the product as regular tea bags to create a full-bodied brew.
- The exact same Teeccino grounds are in the tea bags as in our all-pupose-grind bags. Tea bags are simply Teeccino in a filter bag.
- Each tea bag is individually wrapped in an envelope to seal in flavor and make it easy to transport wherever you go.
- Certified 100% compostable tea bag filter paper. Oxygen-bleached.
- 100% recycled carton: 70% post consumer material.
How To use:
- When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
- Organic Ingredients
- GMO Free
- Safe for Pregnant Women & Nursing Mothers
- Dairy Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans