Hab Shifa JoinTQ+ Black Seed with Glucosamine & Curcumin 60c
The Black Seed (Nigella Sativa) has been used for thousands of years to treat a wide range of diseases and ailments. The mounting scientific evidence on the healing properties of the Black Seed make it one of the few sacred ancient remedies that is now supported by science.
Black Seed oil owes its potency to key components such as aromatic oils, trace elements, vitamins and enzymes. It contains 58% of essential fatty acids including Omega 6 and Omega 3. These play a vital part in the forming of Prostaglandin E1 which balances and strengthens the immune system giving it the power to prevent infections and allergies and control chronic illnesses.
Black Seed also contains over 100 valuable nutrients. Apart from its active ingredient, crystalline nigellone, Black Seed contains:
- 15 amino acids (including eight of the nine essential ones)
- Fatty acids including linolenic and oleic
- Volatile oils- such as nigellone and thymoquinone (Read more below)
- Dietary fibre, and Minerals such as calcium, iron, sodium, potassium, Vitamin A, magnesium, zinc and selenium
Role of Active Ingredients
Two of the most volatile oils found in Black seed are Nigellone and Thymoquinone which were first discovered in the herb in 1985:
- Nigellone offers both anti-spasmodic and bronchodilating properties which contribute to Black Seed's potency against respiratory ailments. It also acts as an antihistamine which helps to reduce the negative symptoms of allergy sufferers.
- Thymoquinone contains excellent anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It is also a strong anti-oxidant and helps cleanse the body of toxins.
Both nigellone and thymoquinone work in conjunction with one another to enhance Black Seed's action against respiratory ailments. It also provides a healthy alternative to the more commonly prescribed cortisone based therapies used by allergy sufferers.
Cure for allergies
A study conducted in Munich examined Black Seed oil in order to find new therapies for chronic illness and the effect of Black Seed oil in curing allergies. The results of this study found 70% patients were cured of allergies- such as pollen and dust, acne and neuro-dermatological illnesses and asthma patients, with regular use of Black Seed oil. In addition to concluding the positive effects of Black Seed oil in curing allergies, one of the many conclusions derived from this study was that an immune system which has gone wrong can again be regulated by the strong effect of Black Seed oil.
A study conducted in 1997, Dhaka, Bangladesh sough to investigate the antibacterial activity of the oil of Nigella Sativa (Black Seed) compared to five antibiotics. The Nigella Sativa oil proved to be more effective against many strains of bacteria, including those known to be highly resistant to drugs.
Targets and suppresses the growth of cancer cells
Researchers from Tulane University in the United States have found that Black Seed oil from the Nigella Sativa plant is found to kill prostate cancer cells, found in lab studies. It was found that a substance found in Black Seed Oil- known as Thymoquinone (TQ), has anti-cancer properties that suppress the growth and lead to death of aggressive prostate cancer cells.
In 2002 at the Gifu University, Japan, studies concluded that Nigella Sativa (Black Seed) may be of significant value to sufferers of Diabetes 2.
Curcuma Longa Dry Extract 75mg; Derived from Dry Rhizome 1.5g, Standardised to Curcuminoids 48.75mg. Glucosamine Sulfate Sodium Chloride 356mg; Equiv To Glucosamine Sulfate 283.65mg. Nigella Sativa (Seed) 300mg.
- Contains Natural & Organic Ingredients
- GMO Free
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia (TGA)
- Easy to Swallow Vegecaps
- Cruelty Free
Not Certified Organic