GutAid Gluten Relieve 40c
Gluten Relieve helps reduce the occurrence of the symptoms of medically diagnosed gluten sensitivity caused by inadvertent gluten ingestion.
- Relieves abdominal bloating, cramping, and feeling of fullness
- Helps reduce the occurrence of the symptoms of food intolerance
- Aids in the digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, fibres, and fats
- 100% vegetarian digestive enzymes
- Vegetarian capsules (gelatin-free)
- Contains DPP IV activity
Active ingredients per hard capsule:
|31.25 thousand HUT
|10 thousand DUAA
|4 thousand CU
No added gluten, soy or dairy.
Take 2 hard capsules with water, immediately before food is consumed.
- For children, a half dose is suggested.
- Buy a pill box so you can carry them around with you so you’re never caught without.
- Whilst enzymes are more effective being taken at the time of consuming problematic foods, sometimes this isn’t known. In these instances it will still be beneficial to take as soon as you feel the symptoms coming on.
Always read the label. Follow the Directions for Use. If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent, talk to your medical practitioner.
For use only in conjunction with a gluten-free diet. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase.
Do not use if the tamper-resistant seal is broken.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry location. Keep container tightly closed.
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Vegan Friendly
Not Certified Organic