Natural Evolution Caribbean Cake Mix 486g
Natural Evolution Caribbean Cake Mix is made using high quality ingredients for those people who want, versatile, easy gluten free baking. Enjoy your favourite food again! These premixes deliver easy gluten free baking results.
- 1. Preheat oven to 180° celsius or 356° Fahrenheit
- 2. Line tin with baking paper.
- 3. Add eggs, milk, oil, contents of the coconut mixture and dried fruit into the bowl. Mix very well.
- 4. Pour mixture into tin and evenly spread out over the top.
- 5. Bake for 35-40 mins in a bread tin or 15-20 mins in a muffins tray. Remove, let cool and enjoy.
MUFFINS: Simply add mixture to a lined muffin tray and make delicious nutritious muffins easy - bake for 15-20 mins until cooked.
PINEAPPLE UPSIDEDOWN CAKE: Place fresh or tinned pineapple/fruits into the bottom of the cake tin and pour mixture in on top of it when finished baking turn out upside down and enjoy.
CARROT CAKE: Add 300 grams grated carrot and 150 grams of crushed pecans or walnuts to cake batter.
Natural Evolution Green Banana Resistant Starch, Australian Buckwheat Flour, Australian Rice Flour, Australian Chia Seeds, Coconut Nectar, Coconut Flakes, Dried Pineapple, Baking Powder, Rock Salt, Xanthan Gum.
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Colours
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
- Refined Sugar Free
- High in Fibre