Nirvana Himalayan Salt Stone Ground (Medium) 1kg
Born of Tibetan glaciers, the Indus River runs a course through the pristine valleys of Kashmir. For a total of 3200 kilometers, the river feeds the ecosystem of temperate forests, plains and arid countryside. On the banks of the river, high in the Himalayan foothills, lies the village of Wanda Kukranwala.
The crystal salt found here was so pure that it was used as local currency - nature"s "white gold". Today, you and your body can benefit from the "salt of life" that nature has provided. Nirvana Organics Himalayan Crystal Salt is much more than just rock salt or the sea salt processed in modern times. It is a complete food, identical in composition to the primal ocean itself. It contains an abundance of stored sunlight plus 84 minerals and trace elements found naturally in the human body, essential for life and good health. Due to the salt's remarkable crystalline structure, the elements are available in minute particles (colloidal size) and can easily be absorbed by human cells and metabolized.
Nirvana Organics Himalayan Crystal Salt is selected from one of the few regions in the world where salt is still hand mined, hand picked and stone ground. It takes time, but with the crystals intact, you are assured of the most beneficial, mineral-rich salt available.
Himalayan salt’s unique cellular structure allows it to store vibrational energy. Its minerals exist in a colloidal form, meaning that they are tiny enough for our cells to easily absorb.
The health benefits of using natural Himalayan Crystal Salt may include:
- Controlling the water levels within the body, regulating them for proper functioning
- Promoting stable pH balance in the cells, including the brain
- Encouraging excellent blood sugar health
- Aiding in reducing the common signs of aging
- Promoting the increased absorption capacities of food elements within the intestinal tract
- Aiding vascular health
- Supporting healthy respiratory function
- Lowering incidence of sinus problems, and promoting over-all sinus health
- Reducing muscle cramps
- Increasing bone strength
- Naturally promoting healthy sleep patterns
- Creating a healthy libido
- In combination with water, it is necessary for blood pressure regulation
- Prevents cellulite, when compared to table salt
- Reduces chances of developing rheumatism, arthritis and gout, when compared to common chemically-treated salt
- Reduces chances of developing kidney and gall bladder stones when compared to common chemically-treated salt
Table Salt: "The Health Destroyer"
Many people are unaware that common table salt contains chemicals and even sugar! Salt is necessary but can be dangerous if taken in this chemical form.
Table salt is composed of 97.5% sodium chloride and 2.5% chemicals like iodine and absorbents, and sugar. Common salt is dried at more than 1,200° Fahrenheit, a process which zaps many of the natural chemical structures.
The table and cooking salt found in most homes, restaurants, and processed foods is void of nutritional value, lacking beneficial trace minerals. Processing salt turns it into sodium chloride, an unnatural salt the human body actually sees as a toxic invader! The body cannot dispose of it in a natural, healthy way which can lead to inflammation of the tissues, water retention and high blood pressure.
Processed salt crystals are also energetically dead, as their crystals are completely isolated from one another. For the body to metabolize chemical table salt, it must waste tremendous amounts of energy to keep the body at optimum fluid balance. This creates a burden on the elimination systems in the body. Water is removed from other cells in attempt to neutralize the unnatural sodium chloride.
Studies show that for each gram of table salt your system cannot process, your body will use over twenty times the amount of cellular water to neutralize the sodium chloride in chemically-treated salt. This can lead to cellulite, rheumatism, arthritis, gout, as well as kidney and gallbladder stones. The average American consumes 5,000 mg of sodium chloride a day, the issue is serious and needs to be adressed.
Choosing to use Himalayan Salt as an alternative can have a big impact on your total health and well-being.
- Totally Natural
- Wholesome and holistic
- Great tasting
- 84 elements essential to life and good health
- Free from Environmental Pollution
- No additives
- Hand mined for crystal protection
- From the Himalayan region of Kalabagh
- PMDC- Government accredited for highest quality
- Ideal for cooking and table use