Nts Health Probiotic Digest-Ease 150g
What is Digest-Ease?
Digest-Ease™ is powdered superfood produced with a patented slow drying technology. This technique protects the huge number of beneficial organisms and fragile vitamins and enzymes it contains.
100 trillion beneficial microorganisms should inhabit the full length of the 30ft digestive tract from mouth to anus, proliferating in the large intestine. In many cases an enzyme-depleted diet of processed foods rains down upon a biological terrain sadly lacking in enzyme-producing organisms.
- Contains pre-digested amino acids and other nutrients.
- Includes a rich lode of digestive enzymes crucial for nutrient uptake.
- Features massive numbers of enzyme-producing gut organisms.
- Contains pre-biotics- materials that enhance beneficial intestinal flora.
- Includes the many benefits of pre-digested wheat grass & barley grass.
- A gentle dehydration process maximises probiotic activity.
Digest-Ease™ contains luxury levels of eighteen amino acids in a pre-digested form. These aminos are derived from organic cereal grains and legumes that have been biologically processed with a unique fermentation process called FloraFerm™.
Young cereal grasses contain luxury levels of enzymes. Wheat grass bars are springing up in our major cities as people recognise the obvious benefits of a daily dose of enzymes. Digest-Ease™ involves the fermentation of wheat grass, barley grass and alfalfa grass.
The smorgasbord of dormant digestive organisms in Digest-Ease™ are re-activated forty minutes after ingestion. Lactic acid organisms like acidophilus, bifidus, delbruekii, caseii, bulgaricus, caucasicus, fermenti, plantarum, brevis, helveticus, leichmanii and lactis are combined with two beneficial yeasts called Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Saccharomyces boulardii in a proprietary blend which eclipses the world's best.
Probiotic supplements are far more effective in the presence of a prebiotic - a substance which supports gut flora. The most well-documented prebiotic is a fibre material called fructooligosachharide (FOS), which has been shown to increase levels of key organisms like bifidus and acidophilus. Digest-Ease™ contains a natural source of FOS derived from organic whole rye and whole wheat.
- 1-2 tsp/day in water or juice.
- Sprinkle over cereals.
- Add 1-2 tsp to baking.
- Meal Replacement - 4 heaped tsp to 1 cup of water. Add your favourite fruits to make a delicious smoothie.
Organic Soya Bean, Fructose, Organic Oat, Organic Barely, Organic Wheat, Organic Linseed, Organic Mung Beans, Organic Chick Peas, Organic Maize, Organic Alfalfa Seed, Organic Rice, Organic Rye Grain, Organic Millet, Organic Buckwheat, Organic Alfalfa Grass, Organic Wheat Grass, Organic Barley Grass, Malt Liquid, Molasses. Fermented with Natural Organic Lactobacillus Bacteria and Symbiotic Yeasts.
- Organic Ingredieints
- GMO Free
- No Artificial Colouring, Flavouring or Preservatives
- Dairy Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
Not Certified Organic