Thankfully Nourished Marine Collagen Powder 50s 150g
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is a key constituent of all connective tissues. Collagen provides the infrastructure of the musculoskeletal system, essential for mobility. Peptides are short chain amino acids naturally derived from collagen protein. These natural peptides are highly bioavailable, digestible and soluble in cold water. The intake of collagen ensures the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones, and joints.
Thankfully Nourished Marine Collagen is a premium grade collagen, made 100% from fish scales and extracted using a natural hydrolysis process using enzymes instead of chemicals or heat. The resulting collagen is virtually tasteless, odourless and free from impurities.
Thankfully, Nourished Marine Collagen is:
- Environmentally friendly, made from fish scales which would otherwise be discarded
- Virtually tasteless and odourless
- Free from GMO’s, heavy metals and other contaminants
- Ethically and locally sourced fish
- Designed to nourish you from the inside out!
- The deep-sea Red Snapper used for our Marine Collagen, are wild-caught by traditional fishermen in Indonesia and fair returns to local fishermen are also ensured.
- Promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, and stronger nails
- Helps keep bones healthy and strong
- Supports joint health
- Contributes to a balanced diet and helps maintain weight
- Supports healthy inflammation response due to overexercise
- Natural glycine improves sleep quality.
Marine Collagen Highlights:
- Naturally Minimally Processed
- No Additives or Preservatives
- Cold Water Soluble
- Great for mixing into a quick drink with juice, milk, or water
- Easily mixed into foods such as oatmeal, pasta sauce, or smoothies
- Light molecular weight is highly digestible
100% Marine Collagen, exclusively derived from fish scales (Red Snapper).
- Mix with fruit juice or milk
- Add to a post-workout protein shake for added support
- Add to a smoothie for a boost in protein
- Mix with common foods such as oatmeal, cereal, or even the pasta sauce for your spaghetti.
Servings per container: 50