Welcome 2018! This is going to be your best year yet! If you haven't already, now is the time to plan your goals for 2018 and get ready to smash them!
Grab your pen and paper and write down what you want to achieve and remember you have to take action, it all comes down to YOU!
If you have a goal of losing weight or just want to make healthier changes that are actually maintainable then I am so glad you're here because boy do we have a jam packed year ahead for you with simple recipes, healthier switches and best of all huge discounts to keep within your budget.
Here's my top 5 tips to set yourself up for a successful year:
1. Be clear of your goals and take small steps to action them daily
2. Want to eat healthier? Write a meal plan, shop the exact items and stick to it! Easier said than done, but having your meals written for you to see makes it easier to stick to your grocery budget as you are buying exactly what you need and not just what you think you'll need
3. Positive mindset- this is so simple yet so underused, we all have hardships and bad days, those who focus on how to get out of them and trying to see the positive or lesson to be learnt from the situation have a much higher success rate than those who feel sorry for themselves and blame the situation.
4. Meal prep- Make your lunches in advanced on a Sunday and Wednesday, that way you'll be less inclined to eat out and waste money and you are in control of your meals and portion sizes!
5. Check back on your goals regularly and create a vision board so when you are feeling like you're exhausted, the vision board will help remind you why you started!